Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge

So I'm sure many of you have seen the 30 day picture challenge on facebook; I wanted to do the same but on my blog. My blog is something that I will always have, and eventually I want to print it up so that it can REALLY be saved for my children. And I thought that doing this 30 day picture challenge could provide them with such an incite to their mom. And a good way to make me post everyday; AND really think. (They have some good ideas for pictures. So here we go!


1.A picture of yourself with 10 facts

  
 1. I have read Harry Potter (every book) over 5 times each.
And some of them even more.

2. I believe I can do ANYTHING!
I can fix cars, toilets, and doors.
Bake cookies, cakes and pies
Make dinner, wash laundry and take care of two little boys
Read, crochet and sew.
I am a MOM! I do it all!

3. I HATE Lima Beans!
and love every other veggie out there

4. I blogstock. Daily. You have a blog I have prob seen it

5. I am Queen at Super Mario Bros Wii

6. I grew up on one of the only farms in Vegas and loved it

7. I love my family more than life itself and would do anything for them

8. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
and love to teach nursery!

9. I take baths. Everyday if I could.

10. And when I grow up I am going to be a nurse

2 comments:

Devin said...

good luck on the challenge!!! you're one ambitious woman. love you!!

awendy said...

Didn't know you wanted to be a "nurse"...must be our cute uniforms!