Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 9

A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most


This is my mom. She HATES to take pictures. To even get this one I had to tell her that we had to have SOME kind of picture to use at her furneral. Finally she smiled at that.

She is an amazing person. I know most people say that about their mom; and some of them are right. But they aren't as amazing as my mom.
She had six wonderfully difficult children and one husband who can sometimes be worse than all six of us kids; all of us as stubborn and hard headed as the next and made it out alive. Once she was done raising her six, she helped raised her grandson. And now she is helping to raise kids all over. She went back to school at the ripe old age that she is and recertified her teaching degree and now subsitutes all over the west side of Vegas.
My mom is one of the most caring and loving people and is very giving with everything that she has.
Don't get me wrong she has her faults too (just ask Susan- my mom can be mean!)

But anytime I needed anything; someone to talk to, cry to, live with she has been there.
She is such a strong woman and is always working on bettering herself and taking care of everyone else.

I hope that I can be like her when I grow up



1 comment:

Devin said...

i think we all hope to be like our amazing mom when we grow up... i know i do. such a beautiful woman!