Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 16

A picture of someone who inspires you

I have been thinking about this all day long. And I can not come up with just one person.

Or someone that I think I want to use I have already used them in a post (and I don't want to repeat)

So I am going to have to just say women who never quit.
It could be that you are raising your kids and driving you nuts;
but you don't ever walk away (at least for good) :-)

Or trying to put yourself through school,
taking care of family members,
battling an illness
or have a family member battling an illness.

You are the women who smile because if you frown you will cry
you are the women who laugh to keep from crying
Who lock yourself in the bathroom to have at least a moment of silence
before heading back out for round two, or three, or four

You are the woman who is starting over as a single mom.
The one who works all day at your job, to come home to hungry kids, dirty house, and bills

Doesn't matter if you are fat, skinny,short, tall, black, white
You never give up and always head back out for more.
You inspire me and I see you.

I may not say it, but I notice you and all that you do.
You give me the inspiration to keep going on when I don't think I can make it





No comments: