Saturday, March 12, 2011

Valentines Day

So every year Collin and I have switch back and forth on who plans V-day for us. This year is my year. And after all that we have been through this year I wanted to make it really special for us; one that we won't forget for many years. So I started a couple weeks ago looking at the different blogs for ideas because I really just don't have a lot of money to spend this year. All in all I know I have accomplished what I set out. My grand total is about 25 dollars. And yes that is including our lunch.

Because we have kids, and don't want to stick someone with them on what could be their own special night. or the hardest part of the day for our own little terrors. Collin and I are having a late afternoon date. I picked up food at one of his most favorite places to eat (Chipotle), grabbed a couple of movies (One for us, and one for the kids), and made a date pail.
In the date pale I have put a special gift that is sure to make all his uncles (except Scott- who already has his own) laugh at him; a "I Love My Wife" shirt.
Some chocolate wrapped with some fun wrappers like UDAMAN Chocolate, and I LOVE YOU and Happy Valentines Day
And found the idea of Hearts Yahtzee on The Idea Room, and since Yahtzee was the first game that Collin very gave me; I thought it would be fun to play this year.
And grabbed a netfilx movie to complete our date. All in all it was a lot of fun and we had a great afternoon kid free.


**UPDATE: This post as you can tell is just a little late... I just now uploaded the pictures**

No comments: