Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 21

A picture of something you wish you could forget

There is not one particular moment or space of time that I wish to forget.
HS wasn't so wonderful, but I made some good friends there who I still love and adore,
Had some nights I did things I prob shouldn't have- but I never repeated nights like that,
so they helped me live and learn.

I guess if I had to chose something it would be all the times I hot hurt
weither it be in love or school, by friends or family.

There are times I remember and I wish that the pain would just go away.
The memory I can live with, but the pain shouldn't still hurt.

I guess the pain helps me become the woman I want to be.

Helps me remember so I don't make the same mistakes over and over again.

I wish I could forget the pain.


1 comment:

Jared said...

My family is offended. Good Looking is upstairs crying right now.