Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 10

A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with

ummm.... I don't do anything messed up. At least not really.
Back in my younger days I would have to say that my wonderful
Sister from another mister would fit this roll. But since we 'now live in different states
and both have our own little families going on this no longer applies.
Of course I am talking about my soul sista Miss Erika Koven

I love this chica from now unto forever.

But alas, my now mild manner touble making is now made with a different sister.
One that also doesn't share blood but has the title of sister none the less.
Miss Courtney McKnight.
She is the frosting to my cake, the mac to my cheese and the peanut to my jelly.

1 comment:

erikakoeven said...

ha ha ha! I love you too girl. I miss you tons!