Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 5

A picture of your favorite memory

This is such a hard one! Can you really EVER have just ONE favorite memory? I have some great ones from my childhood that weren't so great at the time, but now looking back crack me up and are awesome!

(Please forgive the picture quality- they were scanned in and then I redownlaoded them from the internet)

Building the chicken coop with my dad and Mel, and then my dad claiming to "accidently"
trap us in there so we had to spend the night with the chickens.


Being a Gopher Girl. My sophmore year of HS I had to have some teeth removed (long long story)
and I looked like a gopher. Such a hard time but it really taught me a lot about myself and not to care
what others think about you.


See the Green '53 Chevy in the back? That is the first stick shift (and car) that I learned
to drive. It also is the first car that I ever helped my dad restore. My Grandad Hurst bought it right off the lot
and it has been in the family ever since.


Going to Disnyland with my family


And of course ANYTIME that I get to play! I love playing with my kids and nieces and nephews
And whenever I am able to have some alone time with my husband


Life is so full of moments- and so many great ones, some not so great ones, and little ones that you never remember. But all those moments add up to who you are, and where you are going, and what your life is about. Enjoy all of your moments. I know that I have.

No comments: