Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 2

2.A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

I can't choose just one. I could always just choose my mom; who is one of my best friends. Or Shannon; because she did pray for me to come into her family (be careful for what you pray for!) Devin because she is always there with a listening ear and loves you unconditionally or Mel; because once you share clothes and toilets for years on end (okay it is more of a love/hate but who knows you better than your archenemies?)

My Mom and Sisters are my best friends. I love them with all my heart and know that even though we may not like each other we will always be there for each other. If it is your cat dies, or you have a a baby, decided to abandon your sister and move to Utah we are there for each other no matter what. I can not imagine my life without them and glad that I never have to.

Sister to Sister we will always be... A couple of nuts of the family tree!

2 comments:

Mel said...

lets hear it for arch-enemies!

Devin said...

a couple of nuts on the family tree is right hehe... yaya sisterhood!!!... yes i'm funky... but you all love me!!