Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas- One Big Party

So our Christmas started out on the 23rd. My sisters came into town and we had a mini family Christmas dinner before the boys and I left to Arizona. Giving my family a chance to give the boys their Christmas presents and giving me my new camera!! One of the best gifts of the night was the crossbow that Noah and Nick gave to Taylor. The entire night everyone kept playing with it. Josh being the best shot asked me if we could play William Tell, but with a coke can. Of course since it is just suction darts I couldn't say no.

Christmas Eve we went to a Christmas party at Collin's cousins house. Stacey and George are so wonderful they even got Santa to come bring presents to the kids! Nick stood in on almost every santa picture taken. And all the little girls there were so smitten with Riley, she was the hit of the party (after Santa of course). 



Christmas morning Collin's family came over to our house for presents. Noah was so excited to open presents he sat in front of the tree just watching it. Until it was time to open presents of course! Nick and Noah just wanted to play with their old toys and the Hot Wheels Set that Santa left out for them.



Noah got these really cool drinking glasses from Aunt Cathy, I love how something so simple brings so much joy to a child's life.

Then Nana Nelson came over with some gifts for the boys just after lunch time, and then for dinner we all met at Courtney's house for you guessed it MORE PRESENTS!!! 


Sunday morning we went out to my aunt Gretchen's house for a yummy breakfast with Michelle, Dana, Tracy and Zef (Michelle's Grandpa). Tracy had a special surprise sent from my dad. A replica of his dog Frank. The real Frank wasn't quite sure what to make of the metal dog, but everyone else loved metal Frank.

 Nick likes to look pretty once in awhile



Then that night we had a Birthday/Christmas dinner for Noah with Collins extended family. 



Can you see Noah just digging in!


And of course we had to have one last party for Uncle Spencer's Birthday! 
That's a twenty on his cake. Two candles and a Zero. lol

We had so much fun in Arizona, the boys loved being able to see their dad and all of that family and most especially Bonnie! She has been missed so much while we have been in Vegas by one little boy who NEVER let her leave his side. 


1 comment:

DANIELLE said...

Looks like a good Christmas! Averie, my daughter would think that those straw glasses were the coolest thing ever. I think I'm going to have to find some!