Tuesday, July 13, 2010

While on vacation...

So this past week I was given the week off from work. So in order to help get my house under control I thought what better way than to do some crafts and have fun too!

I have been experimenting with Mod Podge. And I have found my new love! It started that I wanted to make a for a present to my boys adopted Mi Ma.... I wanted to make a Photo Rubik Cube. I couldn't find any photos that I liked that would fit. So that project has been put on hold.

And so I had this Mod Podge sitting there saying lets try me!

So I found a site that covered old diaper boxes with scrapbook paper! And I did and the first one didn't come out so pretty. The site showed to make a rounded edge( can't find that site now), and rounded edges are not so easy to cover with ribbon so I skipped that step.














But I have have gone on to cover the ugly sock box for all my loose socks ( I ran out of that ribbon, so its left topless until I get to the store)
















a magazine holder for my bathroom,



















using the beautiful leftover material from my sisters wedding to cover a new box to hold all my purses,














that same material to cover some old star hooks to match my purse box to hold my hats!


I am becoming a Mod Podge Queen!





















2 comments:

Sara said...

You need to check out the blog: http://modpodgerocks.blogspot.com/ It is pretty fun, she has soooo many projects that she did out of mod podge!

Unknown said...

I KNOW!!! I Love that blog! Its on my crafter blog list lol