Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ode to my Touch N Brush


I LOVE my Touch N Brush.

Late one night while watching TV an infomercial came on talking about this magic new thing for your bathroom. The Touch N Brush. Instantly I fell in love and wanted one. Now I want everything I see in these wonderful and so exciting infomericals. So when I told Collin that I just had to have one, he laughed me off. Then when Courtney and I were at the store and I saw it sitting on the shelf right next to my wonderful snuggie, and smooth away I knew that it had to join my collection of useful things I never knew I wanted but always needed. I debated if I should really buy it... No Collin will give me a hard time about spending $15 on such a ridiculous thing. (his words not mine).


Then Christmas night came...time to open gifts at the in-laws. And what do I find in my pile of presents. A TOUCH N BRUSH!!! My wonderful mother-in-law got one JUST for me! It fast became my favorite gift ever!

And last night as I lay in the tub, i looked up and saw this glorious wonderful white cylinder. And I can still say that it really lives up to its name. And I love my Touch N Brush. Its been over 6 months and it still brings a smile to my name.

Oh how much I love you Touch N Brush. Thank you for bringing so much light and joy into my bathroom.

No comments: