Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bathroom Update

So my bathroom is ALMOST complete! I just need to find some new bathmats, and get my vinyl printed. The vinyl will say "If I want to be alone, some place I can write, I can read, I can pray, I can cry, I can do whatever I want- I go to the bathroom." It is by Alicia Keys. And if you know me, you know this saying is so true for me!
I am so excited about this, because This is MY space! My husband doesn't really care for it, but He has his office, I get my bathroom. The rest of the house we have to share.




The Chandelier that I love that my husband hates. Painted, and then mod podged the candle sticks with the fabic.


















Sayings for above the mirror. (mod podged the picture frames)













Made two valences, one for each window.














Again Mod podged a magazine rack.



















And mod podged more fabic for a drawer liner, and old shoe box lids for dividers.













Had to touch up my Touch N Brush too!
















I Have had so much fun doing this. I know that I have driven my husband insane, but oh well. :-)

1 comment:

KinderTeach said...

Your bathroom is looking great Awn. You should be proud