Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Spaghetti Ice Cream

Once a month my Arizona Hurst family get togeather and have family dinner. We rotate each month on who's house it will be hosted at; and that person get to pass out food assignments! 
Michelle is our culinary artist;
Michelle with her most favorite niece Zephia

 she usually is in charge of dessert when it is not her turn to host. She has brought some amazing things for dinner. Half I can not tell you because I do not remember names. Only that they are delicious and not your common "lets bring cupcakes, cookies" types of things.
Michelle, her manly friend Dana (AKA her husband who she has yet to wed)
Gretchen and Trace (her mom and dad)
all went to go visit their favorite person in the world Zephia!
Who happens to live in Germany with her mom and dad (Caitlyn and Robert)

Michelle brought home a bit of Germany in her dessert and made us

SPAGHETTI ICE CREAM!!
Forgive me, the pictures are all out of order and taken on a cell phone late at night. And this blog was published on my phone and won't let me rearrange the pictures.





No comments: