Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Things Noah Says

Walks in carrying his and Nick's Pillow Pet
Me "Where you going Noah?"
Noah "Nick is running away."
Me "Just Nick or are you going with him."
Noah "Just Nick, I like it here so I'm staying."
Me "And your helping him?"
Noah "Yep. He wants to take his Pillowpet with him so he can sleep."















Noah "Mom can we get an Optimus Truck and paint it to look like Optimus."
Me " No, but Poppa Z has an Optimus truck."
Noah "Really? Lets go to Poppa Z's house so I can paint his truck. Grab my money so we can get some paint."


Noah " Mom can we get a cat?"
Me" You have to ask your dad."
Noah "But we can go get one and not tell him!"


As we were driving home last week from MeMa's house (MeMa is my friend Lindsay's mom)
Noah "Mom I'm scared."
Me "Why are you scared Noah?"
Noah "There is a monkey at MeMa's and he's going to eat me like a banana"
















Me" Noah where is my broom?"
Noah " You mean my flyer? It's in my closet."
Me "Why is it in your closet?"
Noah "Because it's my flyer!"
Me " Do you fly on it? Who taught you how?"
Noah "Grandma Souraf did!"




I love my boys so much, and can't wait for Nick to start talking more so I can capture all the funny and wonderful things Nick says to me.

3 comments:

Sara said...

OK, that is too cute! I love the flyer one. It make perfect sense to keep his flyer in his closet to him. When will you be back in town?

Mel said...

now we have to work on "melissa is my favorite aunt". he sure has evolved quite nicely from the terror he was as a baby- super cute

Devin said...

way, way too cute!! Noah has quite the imagination.