Friday, September 10, 2010

Dollar Store Halloween Wreath

I LOVE Wreaths! Well, pretty much ANY doorhanger will do. When it is time to take one down It saddens me when I don't have one to put up like for the horrible time between the 4th and fall. And then again for Valentines day. I KNOW I used to have one for the heart day, but I couldn't find it this year. :-(

I noticed when Sept 1st hit that all I have is fall door hangers and NONE for Halloween (which is quickly becoming Noah's favorite holiday).

So at the Dollar Store today I saw this cute little witch calling to me. And sitting right next to her was a wicker weath. And right next to the wreath was some fall colored leaves!

So I promptly put them all in my basket and attached everything togeather so come Oct. 1st. My dollar store witch will let everyone know that my house is ready for the big night!



No comments: