Monday, May 17, 2010

Summer time is here!

This morning as I was going on my jog, I kept thinking how HOT it is already! And that the boys would love to play in the new splash pads that Collin and got for them at work. Noah was so excited that he got to wear his new swim suit from Nana, then he asked where Nick’s suit was. I couldn’t find one of the 3 that we have for him ( I think they are all at Grandma Wendy’s house) so I grabbed one of the swim diapers that we had gotten from the Easter Bunny(grandma wendy). It is covered in girly little bunnies, flowers and birds. Hopefully one day Nick will forgive me for dressing him in this.

I set up one of the splash pads, only to discover a big tear in the middle of it; which of course the boys didn’t mind at all. I let them play with that one while Collin got the other one out so they could continue playing. After about 15 min of playing, Noah was shivering so bad but refused to get out of the water and come warm up. They had so much fun I think we are going to have to get these out a couple times a week now. Perfect for the boys to play with while I get some dishes and laundry done!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Fun!! You have a great backyard too!!