Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Cakes

We just got a new computer last week so we are in transition stage of our computer life. Transfering all the photos, documents and everything seems to be such a slow process right now. Prob because I hardly have anytime to get on the computer in general yet alone to take the time to move everything over! So I just finished my first pro cake class and I had so much fun! I can't wait to take the next one. Here is a slight preview of the cakes that I have done and I will post more once I find all the pictures.







For my mother in law who LOVES unicorns











Rose bouquet (yes I made the roses and all)







Hey Sailor Cake















Noah's 1st birthday cake

2 comments:

Sara said...

Anna, those cakes are really good! And your purple roses are AWSOME!!

Hey do you still want one of my neighbor's kittens?

Mel said...

the unicorn one is super cool! i request a harry potter or twilight for when you come here