Friday, October 10, 2008

Sleepless night

I am so tired it hurts to keep my eyes open, yet as i laid in bed for 2 hours before finally getting up and think i have to find something to relax my mind and body (having some not so fun heartburn- thanks baby!) So i decided to get on here and write. I was reading in the Oct 2008 ensign today and the article was a short one pager but really hit home for me. I don't remember the title but it was a lady telling her story about her most memorable experience at conference. Pres James E Faust gave a talk called Dear are the sheep that have wondered. My mother is an amazing woman for putting up with all that she has. She has had so many trials i don't understand how she can still be standing on her feet and shouting for joy. I never really understood (and prob wont until it happens to me) how hard it must be to watch your children turn away from the gospel and reject something that you hold so dear. Now being a parent, it would break my heart if Noah rejected the church and made the mistakes that my brother and I have made. Anyways back to the article, this woman knew that talk was just for her and was what she needed to hear that day as she has struggled with her own wondering lamb. And i know that was an article that i needed to read, maybe to help prepare myself for my day of having lost sheep, or just to help me understand my mother i know i was meant to find it, so i could read that conference talk
-side note: that talk was given in the middle of my rebellion

Okay enough of me babaling, i'm sure none of this makes sense but in my sleepless mind i understand me and thats all that matters right. Good Night All, wish me luck on finding some sleep.

No comments: