Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Its a boy!

It was confirmed to us yesterday that we have another boy making his way into our family! We are so excited! Collin to say the least is so thrilled and can't stop smiling. He warned me when we first got pregnant with Noah that all he can produce is boys and I can't help but wonder now if there might be some truth to that! lol So the running Joke now is if I want a girl I'm going to have to pay a visit to Anson (my friends husband) and Laine (the friend) will have to visit with Collin so she can get a boy (she is pregnant with her 2nd girl). We don't have any names decided yet but have a couple up on the chopping block, Collin keeps trying to get me to let him name the baby after Drew Brees or Payton Manning, or if he really had his way he would like to name him La Damian after LaDamian Tomlinson the charger's running back. I told him no way unless my baby came out black, and in that case i don't mind. One of the names we are thinking of is Nicklaus Alan, and last night at my in laws my mother-in-law asked Noah if he wanted a brother named Nicklaus, Noah turned and smiled at her and said "yeah, Nicky!" We don't know how he came up with Nicky but it was so cute. Noah is going to make such a great big brother.

No comments: