Thursday, October 16, 2008

My husband cried today

So when I had to go back to work for a couple of months it was not unusual for me to have to fix my makeup in the car. Noah would cry that he didn't want me to go and then that would lead to me crying. Collin usually would be like just go, he'll be fine don't worry. (which of course I would always worry). Well the tables were turned this morning. Collin had to leave for work early this morning and was gettng ready to walk out the door when Noah woke up and was calling for Daddy to come and get him (which by the way i love because then I can have five more minutes in bed :-) Noah gave Collin a big hug and then said Daddy don't go. Collin then started to get teary; this is the first time Noah has ever said this. Collin told him that he had to go to work but that he would be home soon. Noah kept saying Daddy don't go, daddy don't go. and as a last attempt to try to stop his dad said "Daddy!! Don't go, Please!" How Collin was able to make it out the door I'll never know because i never would have. I would call in sick or do whatever I could to stay home. Hence prob why he gets to go off to work and I get to stay at home taking care of the little boy who misses his daddy today.

2 comments:

PriceFamily said...

aww! That's so cute! I wouldn't have been able to walk out the door either. Are you guys planning on come up here for Christmas? If you are I'd love to see you! =)

Campbell Family said...

yeah we will be there! I am not sure what day we get into town, i think maybe the 24th and then leave the 27th. I will let you know for sure once Collin let's me know his schedule.