Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Gram's 102nd Birthday Party

The last couple of weeks have flown by- we have been so busy with work, and trips and family and church. It seems like I hardly have time to sit down!

On June 23rd, Collin's Great Grandmother aka Little Gram (this woman is about 80pounds when wet- and 4'5 tall) turn 102. We had a multi day celebration starting June17th-21st
Friday June 17th- Collins family arrive and we have a big family dinner for just the Alan Nelson Family
Sat and Sunday- Day 1 & 2 of open house birthday celebration for Little Gram. We ate, we swam we went shooting and just had a great time together
Mon- we really didn't do anything but clean up
Tues Little Grams actual birthday day we had a nice quiet dinner for her at my house.

I guess when you turn 102 you can party as much as you like!

**Pictures coming- I forgot to take some with my camera so I have to collect them from my FIL Jeff

No comments: