Monday, March 22, 2010

Can Nick fly??

Noah the other day while driving down the road, asked me if he rolled down the window, would Nicklaus fly out? I told him no, he wouldn't. Noah's response "But I want him too!" (as he is rolling down the window) Needless to say I have to keep the window lock on now because Noah often wonders if he or Nick can fly. And tried to almost everyday.
I think Noah's greatest desire right now is to become a super hero. And if it was a super hero that rode around on trains that would be BEAWSOME! (beyond awsome for those of you who haven't seen the movie Bolt)

On friday Nickalus turns one. I can't believe how fast this past year has gone! My little baby has turned into a toddler! He is such a little momma's boy. And he give the best kisses and hugs. Nicklaus loves balls and puppies. He has a puppy puzzle hanging on his wall and every morning when I go in to get him he is sitting in his crib pointing at it and saying puppy. Then I have to pick him up and stare and talk about the puppies for a couple of min. He loves his brother Noah too. He looks up to Noah and follows him around all day trying to play with him. His favorite food is pizza and bananas. And he looks and acts like a little chunky monkey. He is just over 25 pounds and last time I measured him he was 28.5 inches long.

Noah starts preschool next week. He is so excited he asks me all the time how many years till he can go to school. So when his girlfriend signed up for preschool and asked if Noah could go with her I couldn't turn them down.

I just can't believe how old my little boys are getting. I am so proud of the little men that they are becoming. How loving Nick is and how strong Noah is. I couldn't have asked for two better boys.



1 comment:

Sara said...

LOL Ah the joys of having boys! Everyone says kids grow too fast and I never really understood that until Kate turned one. I can't believe Nicklaus is one!! And he is already talking! Kate loves pizza and bananas too, must be a one year old thing. =)