Friday, September 11, 2009

Wish I was better at this...

I really do wish that I was better at keeping this updated. Noah is now fully potty trained! YEAH!!! He occasionally still will have a #2 accident, but that is a once a week occurrence. Nicklaus is becoming such a big boy. 3 weeks ago (so just before he turned 5 months) he weighed 19 pounds and was 26 1/2 inches long. And he is starting to get up on his knees and toes, on his way to learning to crawl! That is such a scary thought to think that soon I'm going to have two boys running around my house!
Noah loves his brother so much. Whenever Noah hears Nick fussing/crying; he runs up to him and says it's okay brother, don't be scared. Don't cry. It's really cute. And then he always wants to be the one to hold him while he's crying to. He loves to sit on the couch and give him kisses and hugs.

Noah also has his jealous side too. When I'm playing with Nicklaus giving him kisses or tickling his belly Noah wants his belly tickled too, or Noah has to give me kisses, not Nick. Or if I need Noah to finish eating his dinner I just have to tell him that Nicklaus is going to eat it if he doesn't.

(Noah trying to play guns with Nicklaus)

1 comment: