Monday, July 20, 2009

Vegas Here We Come!

I'm so excited we are leaving Wednesday for Vegas! I'm not sure how long we are going to be in town, but for at least a week. Giving me time to relax and enjoy my family. I have missed them so much and the last couple of times that I've been in town or them here to see me, things have been so rushed and busy I don't feel like I've had anytime with them. Also Mel's long-time boyfriend Justin comes home from his mission in Uruguay. I can't wait to see him and hear him report his mission in church. He is such and inspration to me, everything that he has gone through the last couple of years. You can't find a stronger, caring, devoted man.

Nicklaus has already started teething, which has thrown off his great sleeping habits to getting up at least twice in the night. Nicklaus is also rolling over. He now can roll across the room and wiggle his way out of his swing or car seat if he isn't strapped in completely. He is such a big boy and growing so much. He loves watching his older brother and often wakes us up in the morning just talking or should I say screeching at us. He is discovering his voice and loves using it! He thinks he needs to be held and bounced at all times. He loves his bouncer, and if he isn't in it he thinks he should be bouncing on whoever is holding him.

Noah is defiantly in the terrible twos. He thinks it is hilarious to put people, animals, toys, doors (whatever he doesn't like or hurts him some how) in time out. He is such a strong willed little boy; he is so full of life, energy and love for everyone and everything. He has a little girlfriend named Julie. Julie is my friend Lindsey's little girl. Whenever he sees Julie he runs up and gives her a big hug and kiss. And and when it is time to leave he clings to her or one of Lindsey's other kids and begs to stay. Noah is in love with airplanes and helicopters. His new favorite movie is Toy Story and loves the fact that he has Buzz Lightyear and Woody "underwear" (pull-ups). He is being potty trained and is now starting to get the hang of it! If only we can get his to do #2 in the potty now too life would be great!

In the Campbell family , Collin's sister Courtney just announced that she is pregnant and due the beginning of March. We are all so excited for her and can't wait to meet her little one. She is going to make such a wonderful mother! Collin's brother Spencer left for basic training for the Marines today. He won't be home until the end of October, he'll be home for about 10 days then off again for about a year after that. We are all going to miss him so much. Especially Noah, Spencer is his current boxing buddy and now no one his here that will box with him. So if anyone is interested in that position let me know!

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! It is already nearing the end of July and before I know it Noah will be three and will be turning one!

No comments: