Thursday, July 31, 2008

Noah golfing

So Noah is taking after his father and becoming a golfer. This video was taken at the beginning of the month at my monthly family dinner. He is so much fun and so cute, i could not imagine my life without him. Noah is an amazing gift from god, and i can hardly wait for him to meet his new little brother or sister. He knows that Mommy has a baby in her belly and he gives the baby kisses all the time, and sometimes rasberries too just like a true brother lol. I never would have imagined my life turning out the way that it has but i would not trade it for anything.

1 comment:

PriceFamily said...

I very much agree with that. I never expected my life to turn out the way it did but now that I have my own little family going, I wouldn't trade it for anything!! It's great being a mom!!