Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Bed


Last week Noah graduated from his crib to a big boy bed. I can't believe that my little boy is 18months old now. He has been trying to climb out of his crib for months now, so i mentioned to Susan (my aunt) that if she came across a toddler bed for cheap and in good condition while out at garage sales then to let me know. i didn't expect her to call me two days later and say that she found one for free! So we went and picked it up from her friends house, brought it home and i set it up in Noah's room for him to climb on and play with; before i knew it he ran to the fridge asking for his bottle, gave the dogs kisses goodnight and then climbed into the new bed. He slept in the bed the whole night. So the next morning Emma and I took down his crib and rearranged his bedroom to fit his new bed. He now sleeps in his bed at night and takes naps in a port-a-crib.

1 comment:

Alyssa Brown Torres said...

You have a cute little boy. Be grateful that he likes to go to bed. I feel like I battle that every night. My daughter, Alexa is a night owl! Anyways, how are you? I have to talked to you in forever.