Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Things my boys say

Over that last  2 months I have been writing down some of the funny things my boys say to me. Next time I think I will record the date too. I love my boys so much and so thankful that I have been blessed to have them.

Noah" which one is the awesome chipmunk?"
Mommy "Alvin."
Noah "Then Nick should be Alvin."

Nicklaus "Mom can I be your super hero!"
Mom "Of course!"
Nicklaus "SCORE!"


Noah "look its a little grown up dude' I've never seen one like that before!"

Nick "you know what they say about the toilet, you miss the bowl you get the horns!"

Noah " A real man won't shoot like that! I'll show you how a real man shoots."
Nick "Wow! Can I be a real man now?"

Noah " did you know that werewolfs are allergic to spandex... So we need spandex"

Noah"Mom I have a problem."
Mom "what is it?"
Noah "my friend Eddie is trying to steal my girl."
Mom "how do you know?"
Noah "I'm psycho. That's how... And he told me."
Mom "you mean psychic? Where you know what's going to happen before it actually happens?"
Noah "yeah. That. And he told me he likes her too."

I walk into the kitchen to find Nicklaus climbing up my pantry
Mommy "Nick!! What are you doing? Get down!"
He doesn't move, just closes his eyes and stays still
Mommy "Nicklaus! Get down!"
Nicklaus "SHHHH I'm invisible so you can't see me!"


Noah failed his phonogram test again, but got a's on his math test and speech then told me "don't worry mom! I got 2 a's and 2 f's so it's a tie! I'm still okay!"

Nick "okay daddy, you pick up my toys and I'll sit here and watch you."

Mommy "owww! (I just cracked my back)
Noah runs in "let me see! Where's the baby sister!"
Mommy "there is no baby sister in here"
Noah "I heard one coming from your belly!"
Mommy "no baby is in my belly right now Noah, why do you think there is?"
Noah "because I want one and I wished really hard!"

Nicklaus "Noah focus! G says ga and ja!"
Noah" can Nick just go to kindergarten for me!?"
Mommy "NO!"
Nick and Noah "please!!"

Noah "Mom look at my spider web! It's sticky! " I turn around and see he took his gum and strung it around the car.

Nick "growl!"
Mommy"ahhhh!!!!"
Nick" it's just me mom! I'm just pretending to be a werewolf! Don't be scared!"

Nick "put the bucket on my head and hit it!"


Mommy "nick your on you last package of diapers, they don't make diapers your size anymore. Guess you have to start using the potty!"
Nick " Nope, I'll just turn into a little baby again!"
Mommy " How?"
Nick thinks for a min, "okay I'll just turn into a zombie then"

Noah says to my aunt "you don't know this, but before you were born I was in a band!"


Noah "daddy all you have to do is put on a video game and then whala! We're quiet!"
Daddy "I can't wait for the day for you to be whala, quiet."
Noah "then put the game on!"

2 comments:

Mel said...

hhahaaa oh my goodness these are hilarious!

KinderTeach said...

This is why I teach 5 year olds. You never know what will come out of their mouth.