Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tulle Tulle and more Tulle

For the last month I have been busy sewing Easter bags. My cousin text me one day and said she saw some cute bags online and was wondering if I could make them for her girls. Challenge Accepted!
I think they came out so cute. I LOVED seeing them when they were all finished.

Tulle and sewing took over my kitchen table... my poor family has not been able to eat a proper meal around the table without fear of tulle getting onto their plate, mom freaking out if someone spilled or bumping their arm on a sewing machine.

I am so glad that Stacy asked me to make the first bags for her and so thankful for everyone that bought one. I am taking a short break from making them, then will be adding them to my etsy shop.

I have seen a lot of people use these bags for dance bags, scripture bags, bridal bags, and as just a plain little girl purse (or the big girl who is young at heart). If you interested in one let me know!

And if you want to know what else I am working on...








Stay Tuned!


No comments: