Thursday, October 14, 2010

Nicklaus went potty!

Nicklaus went to the bathroom in the potty today!!!

The boys decided to play in the backyard and make a pool, so they ended up naked like all little boys do when its hot outside. I asked Noah to bring me some underwear and a diaper and he came back with two pairs of underwear and told me that one was for him and the other for Nick.

So once the boys had the underwear on they went to go show Daddy.
Daddy asked Nick if he was going to start using the potty now that he was wearing big boy underwear. He said yes and off we went to the bathroom. We got up to the toilet and I asked if he wanted to sit on it. Yes again!
So I sat him down and asked if he need to go pee, sure enough he went! Started laughing and stop so then I asked him to go more pee, and so on and so on for a couple of mins.

And then he went again once before bed! I am so excited I know that it is very early to be thinking that Nicklaus could start potty training, but this is a good start on it!

1 comment:

PriceFamily said...

It is such a glorious day when you don't have to change diapers anymore.