Friday, August 13, 2010

My Boys

I'm so tired. But I feel like I haven 't updated my blog with a post about me and the boys in a very very long time. So here is a quick update. Then off to bed for me.



Noah- is a stinker butt who no matter what time he goes to bed is up by 630am. He has now learned not to really destroy the house (to much) while mom and dad sleep. He will come in and sit on our bed watch cartoons until Nick wakes up at about 6:30-7:30 Sometimes later if he had a bad night. Noah is oppsessed with Mario Bros and is actually getting pretty good at the game ie. can jump and go in the pipes and shoot fireballs. He still has not mastered level one yet. But he will by the end of the year i'm sure.

The funniest thing he said this week...well... that I can remember is when Grandma Wendy, myself and the boys were on our way to get smoothies at McLoving. As soon as Noah saw the Yellow Arches he said " Look! Its McDonalds! Now THATS the stuff!" lol He is so full of life and laughter I love that boy so much!



Nicklaus- Is growing up to fast! We have now found out that kid is a social eater. If he sees someone else eating, he has to be eating as well. Hence why he is called our Chunky Monkey. Nicklaus LOVES to clinb on everything. He is always on top of my table playing with whatever craft/work I have going on.
He has a facination with my sewing pins. He will grab the pin cushion and just sit there pulling the pins out and putting them back. And no matter how much I think he is going to stab himself; he nevers does.
And he is talking so much. He will tell us, Go it that. You, out! Give me that. Its Daddy (mommy, poppa, brother, Bonnie)! I Love You. More please. I am amazed almost daily with what Nicklaus says.

I have been so blessed with such great little boys. Yes they drive me nuts and somedays I can't wait till bedtime. But most days I just bask in the joy of being their Mom.
Thank you Hevenly Father for giving me exactly what I needed in my life.

1 comment: